To be read carefully before applying for scholarship
1. A limited number of scholarships are available only for well-merited students of lower income group, who cannot continue their education without such financial support.
Therefore, the student must attach the photocopy of admission receipt with the application.
2. Scholarship is offered to students pursuing technical/professional Degree courses like B.E, B.TECH, M.TECH, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, B. PHARMA, B.Arch, M.Arch and B.ED. The students in the final year of their courses are not eligible for the scholarship. Apart from the income criterion, the student must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in the previous examination.
3. Income of the parent/guardian is one of the basic criteria for the award of scholarship.
i. In class of salaried class, the student must have indicated the designation, pay scale, basic pay, and other allowances along with total emoluments of the parent/guardian. A mere statement saying, "Service" will not be acceptable. The student must attach a Salary Certificate or Pension Certificate (in case of retired person) of his/her parent/guardian along with the applicant.
ii. In case of agriculture/horticulture etc, the student has to indicate the total land holding with details of irrigated and non-irrigated land and other landed property owned by his/her family along with the total income of the family. These details must be stated in the affidavit from his/her parent/guardian. Incase of certificate from Revenue authority, these details must be indicated in the certificate.
iii. In case of business class, the students must categorically state the name of the business/type of the business along with the total turn over and the total income of the family. The same details must be stated in the affidavit from his/her parent/guardian.
iv. Income for all other sources must also be mentioned specially, if mother is also employed/business.
4. It must be noted that all income certificate and statements made by the student in the application is subject to further verification by the Jamiat Ulama-i- Hind. In case of any deliberate discrepancy/concealment of facts, the Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind may initiate necessary action as per law.
5. The income certificate /affidavit must be from the parent's/guardian's side and should have been issued from the respective home station. The income certificate issued or affidavit made from the place where the student is studying, as against the home station, will NOT be acceptable (in case of photo copy, it should be attested)
6. The form should be complete in all respects. All appendices enclosed with the application form should be filled in and forwarded along with the application itself. Incomplete application will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. The last date of submission of the application form is 16th February 2019, with all necessary documents in the office of
Jamiat Ulama-i- Hind, 1-Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002.
8. Form must be recommended by the President/Secretary of Jamiat Ulama City/District/ State units of applicant’s area.